To see our events, please check our calendar below. Please pre-register to attend a visitor day tour through Eventbrite on our calendar for the corresponding day.
Visitor Day Tours
Want to learn about rescued farm animals? Want to meet them in person?! If you said “Yes, I do!” then Rancho Compasión is the place for you! Nestled in the rolling hills of west Marin, Rancho Compasión provides a forever home to cows, pigs, turkeys, chickens, donkeys, ducks and more.
Every second Saturday of the month (at 11:30 am or 3:00 pm), Rancho Compasión opens its doors to visitors aged 10 and older. We’d like nothing more than having you visit our gentle residents and telling you all about them. We hope that you are as excited to meet our animal friends, as they are to meet you...and, don’t forget your cameras!
Ticket are $20 per person and sales end at 5:00 pm the night before the event. Tickets may sell out, so be sure to purchase yours early!
- August 11th, 11:30 am Tour
- August 11th, 3:00 pm Tour
- September 8th, 11:30 am Tour
- September 8, 3:00 pm Tour
- Private Tour for up to 10 people: Please send email to email@example.com for details and pricing.
- Private Tour for 11-20 people: Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for details and pricing.
- Private two hour tour led by Miyoko: Up to 8 people will join Miyoko for a stroll through the sanctuary and also enjoy a snack of Miyoko's Kitchen cheeses - $1000.
School Tours for ages 10 and up: send inquiries to email@example.com
2018 "Hoedown" Benefit Fundraiser - Sunday, September 2, 2018